Sunday, October 1, 2017

Doodlebug Design: Milk & Cookies Advent Calendar

Hi Everyone! Today I'm on the Doodlebug Design Blog kicking off a couple of weeks of projects featuring the  ADORABLE Milk & Cookies Collection!  Take a peek...


I started with the flannel jammies double-sided cardstock.  This paper made this project so easy! 

I then cut 26 of these boxes from Lori Whitlock (available here in the Silhouette Store)  using some Maple Gingham Linen Petite Prints.  You can fit two of these on one 12x12 page, so there's very little paper waste and they go together quickly!  I then set to decorating the boxes using the countdown squares and other papers from the collection.  Here are some close-ups....


The great thing about these boxes is that they're big enough to hold a number of items which comes in handy if you have more than one kiddo!




I added some additional embellishments to some of the boxes using the Glitter Sprinkles, Shaped Sprinkles, Odds & Ends and Doodle Pops




Here is the view from the back.  I can't wait to fill it with goodies this year!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

  1. This is just awesome! I found your project while searching for an advent calendar for my granddaughter. I'd love to recreate it and was able to find the 2 x 2 box file on Silhouette following your link and the Maple Gingham Linen paper on Amazon, but I can't for the life of me find where to purchase the adorable flannel jammies double-sided cardstock.

    Do you know where I can buy it? Thanks for your help.
    Evelyn
    evelynholmberg at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!