Monday, February 11, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics | Challenge 46 Color Inspiration

I found some time to play along with the latest challenge over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog... a fun color challenge ... take a peek....


The colors in this challenge are so soft and pretty!  I decided to grab some Lawn Fawn Inks, watercolor paper and a water brush to make an ombre heart card.


I started by coating my watercolor paper with some water, then I stamped some inks on my craft mat and using my water brush created the ombre effect by painting the ink on the wet paper.  I used Ballet Slippers, Wild Rose, Guava and Grape Jelly Inks.  I then cut the hearts from the paper using the little heart die from the How You Bean, Conversation Heart Add-on set.  I finished the card using the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables, the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames, Outside-in Stitched Rectangle Stackables and the I Love You Border along with some papers from the Watercolor Wishes and Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 pads.

That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Love the soft blend on the hearts. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that grid of hearts is so darling! love the colors! and love that scripty phrase! what a lovely card! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!