Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Doodlebug Design | 52 Favorites Week 5

I am keeping up with my 52 Favorites Traveler's Notebook Scrapbooking!  I created this fun layout using Doodlebug Design's French Kiss Collection for my week 5 layout...


Yes, I actually made a Superbowl themed layout using a Valentine's collection!  It didn't hurt that the Red and Blue colors worked for my Patriots!!!  Our kitty Jax loves to watch the TV, and he was mesmerized by the back and forth of the game.  It was so cute!  He watched it all night long!


I added the star paper and the football shaped sprinkle from Doodlebug's Touchdown Collection and the  title was done using some Teensy Type and Skinny Alpha letters from Doodlebug.  Five weeks down, Forty-seven to go!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!