Monday, February 21, 2011

It's About Time!

After two years of talking about it, I finally got my act together and joined the blogging world! I know that many of my good friends are saying, "It's about time, we're tired of hearing you talk about it!" Well, now they don't have to listen to me complain anymore!

I got to show off my new blog design (created by the VERY talented Kristine Davidson) this weekend at the Right at Home Scrapbooking Winter Crop. What a fun weekend we had. I took my daughter Caroline and we spent the weekend scrapping and laughing with a wonderful group of ladies! I wasn't terribly productive, but I did get a couple of projects started. One thing I started was a mini binder to hold all of the MFT Die-namics I've been accumulating. I was getting tired of losing them, looking for them, finding them and losing them again, so I figured it was time to find a better solution. Here's what I came up with.


The album is a 6x6 Bo Bunny Binder and I've decorated it with the new Basic Grey line Hopscotch. LOVE the Hopscotch paper... it's so cute! The chipboard pieces and felt flowers are awesome! To hold the Die-namics I found some 6x6 tie envelopes from a company called PaperPresentation. I replaced the chipboard pages of the album with these envelopes and decorated them with the die cuts they contain. I'm not completely done (I still have a few more Die-namics ) but I'm well on my way!









It really was a fun project to create! We might even be making it into a class at Right at Home! I'll post details when it's scheduled!
That's it for now... I'll be back soon with some more creations from my scrap weekend!

3 comments:

  1. The blog came out awesome. Love how this project turned out. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks GREAT Kathy !! Welcome to the blogosphere !! Love your weekend project and I had a blast too !! Congrats on your blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Kathy!!! So nice of you to join us! LOL! Well, you are off to a good start...your first post is awesome! Love that project! Anyhoo, I love your blog and I look forward to visiting!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!