Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hi Everyone,
I'm back with a layout I created for Right at Home Scrapbooking. The assignment was to take a 8.5 x 11 PageMaps sketch (seen here) and stretch it to a 12 x 12. Here's my take using Pebbles, Inc. With Love collection.
I LOVE this picture of Caroline. I bought her a tiara as a joke at Christmas and she obviously loved it! The quote comes from a pencil we found while shopping one day... it's become a standard around here!
The theme for this month at RAH is flowers, so I created these rosettes using MFT's 1/4" Rosette Die namic. The crown border is also a Die namic I topped off with some bling.
I'll be back later this morning with some fun news (can't announce until 8:00am EST!)

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulously beautiful Kathy!!! Such a great picture!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!