Friday, September 21, 2012

Scrapbook and Cards Today

Make sure to check out the fall issue of  Scrapbook and Cards Today which comes out today.  They have an updated format with some new goodies!


 
And....I have a layout in this issue too!!


I created this layout using Bella Blvd's Midterm.  It shows my daughter on the first day of 5th grade (first day of middle school) and the first day of 8th grade...can't get over how much she changed.  I added some pockets with journalling tags, including age, height, favorite book, movie, friends...etc...

I'll have to do another like this soon now that she's in high school!  Thanks for peeking and make sure to go to Scrapbook and Cards Today to download your copy today!

3 comments:

  1. Cute layout~~love to see how Caroline has grown!! Congrats on being featured!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your layout in the magazine. Really cool design! Love how you've incorporated your journaling into your page design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great LO! Congrats on being pubbed!!! This is a wonderful design!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!