Sunday, September 16, 2012

Photo Op


Hi Everyone...just wanted to share the layout I created for this month's Layout Workshop at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  Take a peek...

 
I used Jillibean Soup's Neopolitan Bean Bisque Soup papers and a bunch of MFT Die namcics and stamps for my layout...I am in LOVE with all of the fun patterns and colors!  They went perfectly with the fun and goofy pics from my daughter's 14th Birthday party.  The girls had a blast with some fun mustache, lip and feather boa picture props!

 
I love the "negative space" trend that's everywhere these days and used the technique for my title.  I also colored this ADORABLE little mistable camera from Studio Calico.
 
 
Flags are another trend I'm fond of these days and I made some using the MFT Flag Stax and some fun pins.  Well that's all for today...I'll be back soon with some more projects!
 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun page I love what you did with the title and the colours are so fun Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - the bright colors, the composition. Wonderfully fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title and the photos are so fun with the photo frame!! Also love the flags!! Cute LO Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!