Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day at The Twinery

Hi Everyone, I'm here today with a project I created for The Twinery's Mother's Day Celebration Week.  All this week The Twinery's designers have been showcasing some beautiful Mom-inspired projects, make sure to check them all out!

 
I created a cute little box with a set of monogrammed notecards for my mom...all embellished with some Twinery twine of course!!!  I used the new So Noted collection from Carta Bella...LOVE the soft colors and patterns...so pretty!



The box was created using the Lori Whitlock A2 Vertical Card Holder and my Silhouette. I decided to make each note card unique.  The first is just her initial tied with some Cappuccino twine...simple but pretty!



Then next two cards were created by using the positive and negative images of my mom's name. 


 


On each of these cards, I added a strip of score tape to hold the wrapped twine in place.




 For the last card, I cut the "J" from the patterned paper and outlined the negative image with some Blossom Twine.  I love how elegant it looks!




All of the cards will fit nicely into the monogrammed box!  The flower on the box is also a Lori Whitlock SVG.  Just a little something to show mom how much she is appreciated!  Thanks for stopping by today and remember, the Twinery has a special promotion going on this week to honor mom!



Thanks for stopping by and as always I appreciate your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!