Friday, January 17, 2014

Some Odd Girl Stamps

I was very excited to get to do some CHA samples for Kristy Dalman, owner of Some Odd Girl Stamps...it definitely was a first for me!!  She sent me her On Safari set of stamps....with very cute jungle animals and sayings.  They reminded me of those little Valentines you used to get in grade school... ie the monkey saying I'm banana's for you...you remember!  They inspired me to create some Valentine's Day themed goodies...


All of the papers and embellies are from Doodlebug's new Sweetheart collection...I'm a bit addicted to this line...it's too cute!!  The first treat bag uses the same Doodlebug bags I posted in my project yesterday.  The little giraffe is colored using some Wink of Stella Markers...Love the sparkle they add!


My second project was a little pillow box treat holder I decorated with a Doodlebug doily, and some papers and twine...I love the little elephant!!

 
My last project is a treat purse I created from a Lori Whitlock cut file I found in the Silhouette store.  I put a little cellophane in the window, and it's perfect for some Kisses or M & Ms.  I finger-crocheted the handle.  The lion is so cute...the "you're great" also comes from the stamp set and the be mine is a sticker from the Sweetheart collection.  I made the flags using some Doodlebug Pixies.
 
Make sure to stop by the Some Odd Girl blog to check out all of the cute projects from CHA...and the new stamp sets!!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!