Monday, December 15, 2014

Paper Issues: Pinspire Me Monday

It's Pinspire me day over on the Paper Issues Blog today!  Shannon Morgan put together this fabulous Pinspiration board to jump start our creativity!!
 
 
I, of course, can not resist a snowman...so I combined some of my favorite things....a fun shadowbox card by Lori Whitlock from the Silhouette Store (here) and some Frosty Friends goodies from Doodlebug Design!


I changed Lori's design slightly.  First I used one of the patterned papers from Frosty Friends for my background, and in place of her adorable snowman, I added one of the Doodlebug Snowmen from the Mix and Match Snowman Craft Kit.  Best of all, this card folds flat so I can send it off to a friend!  Make sure to stop by the Paper Issues Blog to see the other pinspired projects!  If you create something using this board, make sure to show it to us on the Paper Issues Facebook Page!  That's it for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!