Friday, March 27, 2015

Snarky Stamps!

Have you ever created a card, and just couldn't find the right sentiment??  There's now a solution for that problem... they're called Snarky Stamps!  Snarky Stamps were created by Heather Joyce and are only available in the Paper Issues Store!  For when only "I'm sorry I was a freaking idiot" will do!  I got my first set last week, and decided to put them to use right away!  Take a peek at my card...

 
For my card, I used Lawn Fawn's new Polka Mon Amie and Beachside papers.  I created a shadowbox look by layering some Stitched Squares from Lawn Fawn.  The squares are embellished  with balloons using the Party Balloon dies and the sun and cloud from the Spring Showers set.  On the outside, it looks like any other birthday card...with a simple happy birthday sentiment...however, open it up...

 
and you get the perfect sentiment for that special friend! 

 
Here's the set I used, aptly named Freaking Sentiments.  There is another set available as well, called Dude Sentiments...can't wait for that one to arrive!  Stop by the Paper Issues store to get yours before they're gone!  I've also been told that there just may be more sets coming!  Use code KATHYS and get 20% off your whole order!
 
 
That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!