Monday, March 23, 2015

Lori Whitlock: Easter Place Cards

Hi Everyone!  Today I have some fun place cards that I created for the Lori Whitlock Creative Team.  They're perfect for your Easter table!

 
I started with Lori's Bracket Tent Card.  I used my sketch pens and Lori's Cheerful Sketch Font to write every one's names.  It's the first time I had used my sketch pens and I have to say, it was so much easier than I thought!  From there I picked my favorites from the new Easter Sets ( Set 1, Set 2, Set 3) to decorate each card.  I used Doodlebug Designs Petite Prints and some Doodlebug Sprinkles for my papers and embellies.  The colors were perfect!  Here are some close-ups!
 
 
That's it for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!