Monday, January 25, 2016

Paper Issues: Scraplift Sunday

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a layout I created for the Scrap-lift Sunday Challenge over at Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group.   The layout we were given to lift was by Janet Grzanka-Dlugokenski can be seen here on the Paper Issues Blog.  Here's my take on it...
 
 
This is Jax.  Jax feels the need to be the center of attention at all times.  If you are sitting on the couch, you should be playing with him.  I loved the big picture in Janet's layout and couldn't resist using this one.  I used a couple of different collections for my layout.  I started with Meow from Echo Park.  I love the colors and patterns, they are so cute!  I added some stickers etc. from Bella Blvd.'s Riley Collection. 


 
 
I finished everything off with a cute little flair button from The Paper Bakery.  That's it for me today!  If you're looking for inspiration, be sure to stop by the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group and check out all of the challenges happening!  Thanks for stopping by to peek!
 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!