Thursday, May 12, 2016

Lori Whitlock: Book Box

Hi Everyone!  I'm up on the Lori Whitlock Blog today with a tutorial showing how to assemble her new Book Boxes.  I used her Small Book Box as a gift card holder for my daughter's English Teacher.  He's been so helpful, writing college recommendations, editing application essays and the like, she wanted to show him how much she appreciated his help!
 

I used Lori's Pinstripes Collection for Echo Park for the box.  I love the colors!  I completed the box with some alphas from the Pinstripes Alpha Stickers. 

 
Such a fun little gift, and perfect for an English Teacher!  Stop by Lori's blog for the assembly tutorial here!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek. 
 

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS gift box Kathy!!!
    LOVE IT, especially how you have bound the spine & protected the corners ... another file added to my list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!