Saturday, May 28, 2016

Doodlebug Design: Chunky Twine

Hi Everyone! Today I have a fun little project featuring Doodlebug's fabulous Chunky Twine!  I've done a lot of projects with regular baker's twine and I'm just in love with the width of the Chunky Twine!  It's so easy to work with and it gives projects an extra special touch.  Here's what I created:
 
 
May and June are full of birthdays and other special days in our family, so I made this fun little gift set using papers from the Spring Garden and Bunnyville collections and some Cupcake, Bubblegum, Limeade and Swimming Pool Chunky Twine!  I used a flower loom that I've had for decades to create the flowers (I'm showing my age)  The purse and card are cut files from Lori Whitlock.  Here are some close ups...

 
The purse is the perfect size for a little gift or gift card.  I held it closed with a little Velcro.  The leaves are from the Spring Garden Icons Sticker Sheet.
 

The flowers make me so happy, and I hope the recipient feels the same way!  That's it for me today, be sure to keep checking the blog for more Chunky Twine inspiration!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!