Saturday, July 2, 2016

Lori Whitlock: New Sizzix Dies

Hi Everyone! Today I have a fun 4th of July Party set I created using Lori's Whitlock's new Sizzix Dies! Take a peek...


I started with the new Hello Doily Sizzix Thinlets Set to make my banner. I simply layered two of the doilies and folded them over a piece of twine to create the banner. It would be so cute in a doorway or along a table edge!


Next I set together to make some fun serving items. I used the oh so versatile Mix and Match Flowers Thinlets to decorate some serving items including the napkin holder, the bucket and Straw...




The label on the milk bottle is from the new Perfect Labels Thinlets Set, I thought it would be good to let folks label their drinks to keep the bottles from getting mixed up! The butterflies on both the bottle and the bucket can be found in the Butterfly Lantern Thinlets Set. I think this might be my favorite set! Check out the adorable little lantern you can make using it!


You can fit a tiny electronic tea light into the lantern, to light up your night time table! That's it for me today, make sure to check out all of Lori's Sizzix Dies over on the Sizzix Website here. You won't be disappointed!

Papers Used:

Echo Park Pinstripes
Echo Park Petticoats
Echo Park Little Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!