Monday, September 19, 2016

Lori Whitlock: Christmas Themed Pop Up Box Cards

Hi Everyone!  I have a couple of new cards for Lori Whitlock today.  She's had a ton of requests for Christmas Themed Pop Up Box Cards and I got to play with the new files in advance of their release tomorrow!  Take a peek...

 
Here are some close-ups...

 
I used the new I Love Christmas from Echo Park Paper for this first card, I just love the wood grain paper!


And I just can't resist a snowman!  This cute snowman card was put together using the new I Love Winter from Echo Park Paper.   These cards and a few more will be released tomorrow in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop and in the Silhouette Store.  Also, there just might be a giveaway later this week of all the new Christmas Themed Pop Up Box Cards from this release on Lori's Facebook Page and Instagram Account so be sure to check them out!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!