Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Paper Issues: Up A Tree

Hi Everyone!  I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today with a fun layout I created using the Woodland Forest Collection from Pebbles.  I played along with the current challenge "Unbe-leafable Great Outdoors" and I used the September Sketch!  Take a peek...

 
I just love the little critters on the Accent Stickers!  I also can't resist the phrase stickers!  Here are some close-ups.
 
 
 
Have you played along with our September Challenges?  There are so many, you're sure to find one that interests you!  Just check out the September Challenges Album in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group.  You could win a Gift Card to the Paper Issues Store just for playing along! Need some supplies?  Use code KATHYS in the Paper Issues Store for a 20% discount!
That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!