Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #25: Color Challenge

Hi Everyone!  It's Lawn Fawn's 8th Birthday and Lawn Fawnatics 1st Birthday this month !  They put together a color challenge to celebrate....


How fun are these colors?  It made me immediately think of the new Really Rainbow papers!  I put together this card to play along (and celebrate! )


I started with the new Selfie Frame Dies.  For the "picture" I used a masking technique and a kitty stamp from the Meow You Doin' Stamp Set.  I added some little hats and the balloon from the Party Animals Stamp Set to finish it off.  The background paper is from the Really Rainbow 6x6 Pad.  So cute, and the perfect card for any crazy cat lady :).  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable! Love how you framed the cute group of kitties! Perfectly fun birthday card! Thank you for celebrating our birthday with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!