Monday, April 30, 2018

Doodlebug Design: Hello Collection Mother's Day Cards

I'd like to say a big HELLO to the Hello Collection!  I'm kicking off a couple of weeks of Mother's Day inspiration on the Doodlebug Blog using this FABULOUS new collection!  The colors and embellishments are so perfect, I know I'm going to need to get more!  I made some fun Mother's Day cards using Hello, take a peek....


I have to say, I'm in love with the new Hello Odds & Ends.  The flowers, the hints of gold, the acetate pieces... SO MUCH FUN!   I decided to start by featuring the Odds & Ends in a Box Card.


The body of the box card is made from the Beautiful Blooms Paper.  In addition to the Odds and Ends, I used a butterfly sticker from the Icons Sticker Sheet,  a sentiment strip from the Chit Chat Pieces, the gorgeous new Heart of Gold Shaped Sprinkles and some Gold Abigail Font Stickers for mom.

My next card is a Pop Twist type of card.  I decorated the outside using the Navy Stripe Paper from the Hello 6x6 Pad, the Gold YOU and the hearts are from the Chit Chats, the love sticker from the This and That Sheet and some Beautiful Blossoms Shaped Sprinkles.


And when you open the card, you get a big surprise!  I embellished the inside with the bird and flowers from the Odds & Ends pack and the sentiment from the Chit Chat pack.  The Cupcake Chippers coordinated perfectly!


For my last card, I started with this cut file from Lori Whitlock.  I changed it a bit so that I could add the Odds and Ends Flowers.

P

I used the Hello There, Poppy Plaid and Lovely Papers for the pot, and then added the flowers, butterfly and bow from the Odds & Ends.  The top of the card pulls up, you could add a sentiment or even cut slots to hold a gift card for mom.


Be sure to check the Doodlebug Blog over the next couple of weeks for more Hello Mother's Day inspiration from the Design Team!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards!! Love the colors!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!