Thursday, July 12, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics: Color Challenge #32

It's been a while, but I finally found some time to play along with the latest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!  Challenge 32 is a color challenge, perfect for summertime!


And here is the card I created for the challenge...


I used a few of the new dies and stamps to make my shaker including the You Are Sublime Stamps and Dies, the Porthole Frames and the Stitched Wave Borders.  For papers, I used Lawn Fawn Cardstock in Narwhal, Blue Jay, Peacock and Mermaid along with some Gotta Have Gingham Nellie.  I finished off  the porthole with with some Silver Lining Nuvo Drops.  I love how it turned out!

For details on the challenge see the original post here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great design. Love the use of the gingham paper and that porthole frame. The scene inside looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so awesome!! love that little porthole into the scene!! great idea!! and sooo cute! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!