Friday, October 5, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics | Challenge 38 Awesome Autumn

Hi Everyone!  Fall is my favorite season.. hands down.  I love the colors, the food the temperatures... everything.  It is also the time of year when we got married, so I decided to make a a fall themed anniversary card for my husband for the Lawn Fawnatics Awesome Autumn Challenge!  Take a peek...


I used a number of different stamps & dies for this card including:  Forest Feast, Toadally Awesome, Jump for Joy, Happy Happy Happy, Nutty or Nice, Stitched Scalloped Circle Frames, Outside In Stitched Rectangle Frames, Birch Trees, Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, Shadow Box Card, Spring Showers and Fancy Folded Banners.  I also used papers from Sweater Weather, Perfectly Plaid Fall, Knit Picky Fall and Watercolor Wishes.  Here's a view of the inside of the card...


That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the plaid paper and the critters!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!