Monday, October 15, 2018

Doodlebug Design | Pumpkin Party Treat Box

I just love Halloween... it's such a fun time, and there is candy!! ( I have no will power...)  And what better way to package up a sweet treat than with some Pumpkin Party goodies!  I made this cute little house to hold some treats for a friend, take a peek...


I started with this file from Lori Whitlock for the house and tree shapes.  I constructed the house using the Midnight Masquerade and Party Plaid Papers.  I added some Dot-Stripe Petite Prints in Beetle BlackLilac and Citrus for the Tree, Roof and Trim.


Now for the fun part!  I embellished the house with goodies from the Icons Sticker Sheet and the Odds & Ends!  Here are some close-ups...


I just love that kitty!!!!


As a final touch I added one of the Silly Spiders Shaped Sprinkles to the chimney!


The bottom of the box opens up to hold some sweet treats!


Stop by the Doodlebug Design blog all of this week for more Pumpkin Party inspiration!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!