Monday, January 21, 2019

Doodlebug Design | French Kiss Gift Set

The little icons in the Doodlebug Design French Kiss Collection are so stinking cute!  One of my favorites is the little Frenchie Dog.  He is just adorable!  When I saw the new French Kiss Cut files I knew I was going to make a card with him!  Take a peek...


I combined the Frenchie with the Box of Chocolates file to make this sweet shaped card.  I used the 6x6 pads for both the French Kiss and Dot Stripe Petite Prints collections to piece him together.  The Chit Chat sentiment was a perfect fit for the card, and then I just finished it wit a heart and matte sprinkle!


I used the 12x12 versions of the plaid and navy papers from the French Kiss Collection to make the fun little Valentine's nugget box.  The box was made from an SVG file by Lori Whitlock, I've linked to it below. To finish it off I added a little bow sticker from the Icons sheet.


It opens up and holds 3 mini candy bars!  I was thinking I might make another to hold some dog biscuits for my friend's pup!


The new French Kiss Files will be available in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop tomorrow, and in the Silhouette Store soon!  Have you made something with the French Kiss Collection or Cut files?  Be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Instagram (@doodlebugdesign) or Facebook (@Doodlebug Design), we'd love to see your projects!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

Products Used
Doodlebug French Kiss Cut Files ** COMING SOON (SVG, Silhouette)

OTHER



1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!