Monday, December 28, 2020

Doodlebug Design | Reindeer Valentine

Have you ever wondered what Santa's reindeer do off season?  Being in quarantine I've had a lot of time to think about this question. (Maybe a little too much time? lol)  My answer came in the form of a fun little 3D card.  Take a peek...

My guess is that he's getting ready for Valentine's day by manning the North Pole's kissing booth!  I always love finding ways to use seasonal collections like the Night Before Christmas off season projects.  It's a great way to challenge yourself.  To make the card I altered this file from Lori Whitlock.  I added the kissing booth, and lots of goodies from the Night before Christmas Odds & Ends, including a little heart banner.


I love how you can use this type of card for seasonal décor as well.  The card folds flat to fit in an envelope to send to my favorite valentine!

If you have found fun new ways to use your seasonal Doodlebug Collections, be sure to tag us on Facebook and Instagram!  We love to see your creations.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Night Before Christmas Collection
Buffalo Check - Woodgrain Petite Prints
Doodle Twine

OTHER
Silhouette Cameo
Printer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!