Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Doodlebug Design | Apron Gift Card Holder

I have always loved cooking, and my daughter has inherited that love.  She will be moving to NYC in a couple of months to work and do some post grad schooling, and she's very excDited to have her own kitchen.  I thought it would be fun to give her a gift card for kitchen stuff, and wanted to "package" it up in a cute way.  I came up with this fun card, take a peek...


I cut the apron using the Papertrey Ink In Stitches Apron Dies and some Pistachio Petite prints.  I stitched around the edges and stitched on the pocket.  


To decorate, I added some Odds & Ends from the Simply Spring and Bundle of Joy Collections.  For my sentiment, I used the All Occasion Doodle Stamps.


A little ribbon for the ties and done!  I know she will be excited to get some goodies for her kitchen! That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Gingham Linen Petite Prints
Simply Spring Odds & Ends
Bundle of Joy Odds & ends
All Occasions Doodle Stamps

OTHER
Apron Dies
Ribbon
DMC Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!