Monday, March 26, 2012

Girl Time

I had a very fun weekend cropping for the weekend with some wonderful friends a couple of weeks ago, and I even managed to be productive! One of the layouts I was able to complete was this one for Right at Home Scrapbooking, featuring Imaginisce's Sole Sisters.
The color challenge was to use Kraft in your layout (a real stretch for me...not) in honor of National Craft Month....get it???

I did a lot of "fussy cutting" on this layout...first the purses were cut from the "Purse-onality" paper and the flowers on my banner were cut from the "I Pick You" paper.
I created a mixed banner using many of the banner MFT dies available to give it a fun twist. Finally I stitched in black to coordinate with the doodley look of the flowers. I'll be back later this week with some more layouts, including the newest reveal from Let's Capture These Sketches.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy - I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE this! It is so fantastically adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!