Saturday, March 3, 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches #122 Reveal

I'm back with the reveal of the latest sketch from Let's Capture These Sketches. Sketch 122 was done by Natalie Roy... here's what she created for us


And here's my version...
I love this pic of my daughter trying to pick a coconut down in the keys... I used Little Yellow Bicycle's Paradise line...LOVE the colors!
Paradise also has awesome embellies... the packet full of paper flowers was my favorite!
The chipboard birdie was too cute to pass up. Make sure to stop by Let's Capture These Sketches to see the wonderful layouts created by the team!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy! I love your work and your blog, so I gave you a Liebster Award. You can check it out here: http://raebellus.blogspot.com/

    YOur take on this sketch is fantastic! I love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!