Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hunting Eggs

Every year my neighborhood has an egg hunt for all the kiddos, it's really a fun morning. When I got Jillibean's new Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup from Lisa at Right at Home Scrapbooking, I knew it would be a perfect combination!
I framed my photos with a little twine to make them pop a bit.

The butterflies were made using Jillibean's corrugated butterflies. I layered them with some of the patterned papers then created a butterfly body by wrapping a piece of toothpick with twine.


To complete the look I created swirls with twine so that the butterflies looked like they were moving. Make sure to check back tomorrow, I'm part of a product showcase with The Twinery and Nikki Sivils... there will be prizes!

3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow wow!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the colors, the stitching, the photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what you have done with the twine! Just perfection!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love... I truly appreciate that!! Have a great rest of your week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that twine sun!!! :)

    nicutopia(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!