Monday, March 12, 2012

Layout Workshop Peek

It's time for a peek at the layout we'll be creating at this Friday's Layout Workshop at Right at Home Scrapbooking. We'll be playing with some Bo bunny Ad lib papers and some liquid pearls.... here's a peek...

I love the colors in this line, so bright and cheery. I added some punched circle flowers...I thought they coordinated well with the patterns in the papers.
I also added some perfect pearls to the dots on the background for a little sparkle and shine!

If you're interested in joining the layout workshop, give the ladies at Right at Home Scrapbooking a call to reserve your spot!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Kathy! Hoping I can make it....will know later in the week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!