Thursday, June 14, 2012

June Layout Workshop

I'm so happy to be back posting...I've been a week without a laptop.  My old one died and I've been patiently (OK, not really...) awaiting my new one.  It finally arrived today, and I'm busy trying to get it all set up.  I figured it might be nice to update my blog since it has remained untouched since late last week.  I was not going to try to do a blog post using my iPhone!

Here's the layout for tomorrow night's Layout Workshop over at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  The picture is of my sweet girl Rosie.  The layout is based on sketch 202 from Creative Scrappers.


I used some fun papers from Bo Bunny's Alora Collection...I LOVE the bright and cheery colors and patterns, they make me so happy!  I also used some MFT Die namics for some of the flowers and the butterfly....and of course a bit of charcoal twine from The Twinery!



I'll be back soon with some more posts.  I'm a bit backlogged since I had no computer.  Also, don't forget to check back next week for a fun blog hop with The Twinery and My Little Shoebox!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable as always - love the use of twine for the Butterfly trail and your fun, whimsical take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beatiful kitty!!! Love the layout
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!