Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Twinery and Write, Click, Scrapbook!


This week, the designers over at Write, Click, Scrapbook have been showcasing projects using Twinery Twine.  They've really outdone themselves with some beautiful projects, including some crocheted earrings!


 Today, a few of us from The Twinery will be featured on their blog.  I created a fun fall layout using a picture of my daughter from a few years ago...it's one of my favorites!


I just love the look on her face!  She still can't resist a big pile of leaves!  I die cut the leaves from the Kraft card stock, and backed the negative space with some gorgeous fall papers from Bella Blvd.'s Thankful Collection  To make the leaves pop a bit more, I stitched around them with some Buttercream, Mandarin, Maraschino, Cappuccino and Seaweed Twinery Twine.




Make sure to stop by both The Twinery Blog and Write, Click, Scrapbook to check out the projects my teammates have created and to look at the other posts from this week...when you see the gorgeous projects, you'll be happy you did! You can also enter to win a fun Twinery Prize Package over at Write, Click Scrapbook!

2 comments:

  1. Firstly, I adore that smile, secondly, I adore how you've outlined your leaves with the baker's twine! Thanks so much for allowing me to share your gorgeous layout with our readers at write.click.scrapbook. today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Kathy - the leaves are so creative and the twine stitched around them is a great accent!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!