Sunday, November 25, 2012

Creative Scrappers Sketch 236

Hi Everyone...I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.  I'm back with Creative Scrapper's Sketch 236...such a fun sketch by Heather Leopard.  Here's her sketch:

And here's my take on her sketch.  I basically stuck with the sketch as is...exchanging some arrows for the "spritzes" and using 2 smaller pictures instead of one.  I used some Studio Calico Yearbook... a new favorite of mine to showcase these pictures of my daughter on her first day of High School. 


I added one of my Evalicious badge buttons to the circle...I'm in love with these badges!  They add the perfect touch.


In addition to the arrows... I used one of the SC Yearbook wood veneer speech bubbles that I colored with some distress ink.


That's all for today...I'll be back later this week with some goodies for Right at Home Scrapbooking...I hope you have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love it Kathy!! Great use of the Yearbook collection and perfect with your photo!! Love the stitching through your chevron arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch, Kathy! Love the colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I love the color combo as well! I think it is also thanx to that beautiful dress :) Great page Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic take on the sketch!! This is such a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout!! I love the arrows! And the pics are so cute too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWOWOW I love it !! Beautiful pictures too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous use of this kit! i just love everything about your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pops of red! Cute embellies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!