Friday, August 30, 2013

Sketch "Issues"

Yes, I have Sketch Issues and so does the whole Paper Issues Team!  Our latest issue is a sketch from Simple Scrapper.  Here's the sketch:


And here's my take on it...I kept everything pretty much as is with the sketch...it was perfect the way it was!!  I created this layout as a gift to my daughter's friend.  She's leaving for college next week and these pictures are of her and her boyfriend in Maine this summer.


I used Crate Paper's The Pier for most of my goodies.  I love the slide frames!  They're perfect for those Instagram pictures!



The cork heart is from Fancy Pants.


And the wood pieces are from Studio Calico.


I put the whole thing in a nice frame, all set for the new dorm room. ( Love you Brooke xoxo.)  Be sure to link up your take on the sketch here.  You could win some great prizes.  Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Cute layout Kathy! Love that collection too and I love all your stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you interpreted this sketch, Kathy! The circles and stitching are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect use of the Sketch, Kathy!! Love how you used The Pier collection and the stitching for the grid looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Kathy!! Just love the pp you used and all the little details really "fit"! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!