Friday, August 8, 2014

Paper Issues: Mix Tape Issue

Hi Everyone...eek, it's been about two weeks since I last blogged!!!  I've been away on vacation and then trying to catch up with everything, my poor blog has been neglected!  I have been crafty during this time though, and one of the projects I created is a fun card for the Mix Tape Issue over at Paper Issues.   Take a peek:
 
 
I used a Lori Whitlock Silhouette file for my card...just changed it around a bit to be horizontal rather than a vertical design.  As for the Issue, I took the challenge pretty literally...and used a mix of Doodelbug Washi tapes to create a background for my cut-out hearts. 


 
Make sure to head over to the Paper Issues Blog to see how the Design Team interpreted this issue!  Link up your projects (and be sure to link back to Paper Issues!!) by August 17th and you could win a prize pack from our sponsor Hazel and Ruby!!!  You might also find your project featured on the Paper Issues Blog, Facebook or Instagram!!!  That's it for me today.  I 'll be back soon!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!