Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Twinery October Guest Designer: Leaf Card

Hi Everyone, I'm back with another fall project as October guest designer for The Twinery.  This week, I created a fun, leafy card.  I used Twinery Twine to accent my design.  Take a peek:

 
I first used some Solid Cappuccino, Mandarin, Marigold and Strawberry twines to stitch the spines of my leaves.  These colors coordinated perfectly with Doodlebug's Friendly Forest papers!
 
 
To top it all off I created a bow from Solid Mandarin, Marigold and Cappuccino twines. 


 I love how just a little twine can have such a big impact!  That's it for me today.  I'll be back with my last project next Friday!  Thanks for stopping by.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this card...the layered leaves, the patterns, the stitching. The details are fabulous, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!