Hi Everyone! It's time for the second round of the Paper Issues Issue: Save the Drama for Your Mama! The challenge is to create a layout with any of the following:
- a large, dramatic element on your page like a title, embellishment or photo;
- create a layout about your mom (or someone who's like a mom) and the things she says, the lessons she's taught you, how you're alike or how you're different;
- create a layout about Mother’s Day;
- use the new PI llama card;
- create a project about a stage show, your favorite TV drama, a musical, etc.
I created a layout featuring some pictures from the Musical at our High School this year, Bye Bye Birdie. The kids did a fabulous job! This was my daughter's first time doing the Musical and she had a blast! On the day of the last show, the whole cast and crew took some time to pose for pictures.
I used Elle's Studio Little Moments collection, which is available in the Paper Issues Store. The colors were perfect for my photos!!
Be sure to play along and add your project to the Current Issue Challenge album in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group to be entered to win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues Store. You have until June 6th to play along!