Monday, October 17, 2016

Paper Issues: You Knock My Fox Off Issue

Hi Everyone!  It's time for round 2 of the You Knock My Fox Off Issue at Paper Issues!  What are we looking for??  Suggested idea are to use fox or woodland animal embellishments; create something about the people you love; have an element hang off the side of your project; fall or Halloween theme; photos of doors; or use the PI fox card on your project! I created this fall themed layout about my sweet girl for the Issue, take a peek...


 
I used the new Flea Market Collection from Doodlebug Design.  I think this might be my ALL TIME Favorite Doodlebug Collection!  I also created stitching templates using the new Doodlebug Design Flea Market cut files available in the Silhouette Store!  Click here for a tutorial showing how to make stitching templates from a cut file.  Here are some close-ups...
 
 

 
We would love to have you play along with this challenge!  You can add your projects here in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group to be entered to win a GC to the Paper Issues Store! You have until November 5th to play along!   Need some scrappy goodies??  Use code KATHYS in the Paper Issues Store to get 20% off your entire order!
 
That's it for me today, make sure to stop by the Paper Issues Blog for more Issue Inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by to peek!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Love this Kathy - totally gonna be a SLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kathy! Your stitching is amazing! I just love this layout and DD is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!