Thursday, October 13, 2016

Doodlebug Design: Boos & Brews Cut Files!

Hi Everyone!  Today I have some fabulous news... Doodlebug Design now has the most ADORABLE cut files in the Silhouette Design Store!  Words cannot express how excited I am!!!  I was lucky enough to get to play with them in advance of their release.  I used the files from the Boos & Brews collection to create a fun Halloween Banner.  Take a peek...


I had such a fun time putting these together!  I used papers from Boos & Brews Collection as well as some new Gingham-Linen Petite Prints .  Here are some close ups of each of the banner pieces along with photos showing how to piece the cut files together...

Bat, Moon & Stars




Pumpkins





Frog

 


Spiders





Kitty




Ghost




Mummy



 I added some Sprinkles to many of the files to give the files some more dimension and tied the whole banner together with some Beetle Black Chunky Twine.  I can't wait to send this banner to my daughter to decorate her dorm room!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek.





1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!