Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Doodlebug Design: Spring Things Layout

Hi Everyone! Today I have fun layout I created using the new Doodlebug Design Spring Things Collection!  I just love the soft colors and the cute critters in this collection!  I've said it before, and I'll say it again... ONLY Doodlebug can make a bug cute!  Take a peek...


I just love the patterns and colors of this collection, from the polka dots of the Little Wonders paper to the fun plaid in the Butterfly Net paper, they all scream spring!  Here are some close-ups...


I used a LOT of the Odds & Ends from this collection.  They are so fun to add in little clusters!  I also couldn't resist using one of the Clouds from the Cute Clips!



My favorite new item in this collection is the acetate pieces in the Odds & Ends!  They are so fun and add a little something extra! And no layout is complete without a few of the word stickers from the This & That Sticker Sheet!


The little Dragonfly from the Icon Stickers was just so sweet!  I also used a few of the Pastel Posies Shaped Sprinkles, they're so pretty!  Make sure to stop by the Doodlebug Blog all this week for more Spring Things Inspiration from the Design Team!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!