Friday, January 27, 2017

Lori Whitlock: Valentine Kisses Heart Box

Hi Everyone!  I have a cute project I did for the Lori Whitlock DT today!  It's one of Lori's new Valentine Kisses Heart boxes, it would make the sweetest gift for someone special!  Take a peek...

 
I used Doodlebug's new Cream and Sugar Collection.  How could I resist the adorable stickers?? They were just perfect for this project!

 
Lori also has a larger version of this box, (holds 9 kisses) and another similar box which holds Nuggets.  I've added links to all files below.  For a full assembly tutorial, head over to Lori's Blog here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!
 
Valentine Kisses Heart Box Small (In Silhouette Store here)  Holds 4 Kisses
Valentine Kisses Heart Box Large (In Silhouette Store here)  Holds 9 Kisses
Valentine Nuggets Heart Box (In Silhouette Store here)  Holds 3 Nuggets
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!