Thursday, January 5, 2017

Doodlebug Design: Sugar & Spice Cut Files

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a layout I created using the ADORABLE new Sugar and Spice Cut files (available in SVG here in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop)  Sugar and Spice is one of my all time favorite Doodlebug Collections, I've been hoarding the paper for years!  I mixed it up with some Petite Prints to make this layout featuring pictures of my girl from a long time ago (she's 18 now!!)  Take a peek...


 
I started with the Polaroid file (available here in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop) as the base of my layout. I then added a bunch of the new files.  Here are some close-ups...


 
 




 
I just love the little critters in this collection!  Here is a list of the files I used with links to both the Silhouette Store and Lori Whitlock SVG Shop. 
 
Elephant - Silhouette Store, Lori Whitlock SVG Shop
 
That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!
 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!