Saturday, April 15, 2017

Doodlebug Design: Fairy Tales Layout

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a fun layout I created using the ADORABLE Fairy Tales Collection from Doodlebug Design!  I just love unicorns, and this collection is chock full of them!  I actually have a board on Pinterest with a lot of unicorn quotes so I decided to use a couple of them for inspiration for these layouts!  Here is a look at my first one:


I love this picture of my daughter on the steps of MoMA in NYC.  It's actually a still from a video, but it is her personality exactly!   I thought it was a perfect fit for my title quote.


The Unicorn Clip from the Fairy Tales Cute Clips is too cute!   And the word stickers from the This & That Sheet are always fun to sprinkle around!
 

The Odds & Ends package is FULL of fun pieces such as this cute unicorn.  I love creating little scenes using all the pieces!  The Flower Friends Mini Doodle Pops were a fun addition as well!  I just love their little faces!  The best is the new Rainbow Hearts Shaped Sprinkles.... I need at least 10 packages of these!!!


For my title I used a combination of Teensy Type Stickers.  I love mixing and matching fonts!  That's it for me today, I'll be back tomorrow with another layout featuring Fairy Tales!  Thanks for stopping by to peek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!