Thursday, April 27, 2017

Doodlebug Design: Dragon Tails Cut files Shaped Cards

Hi Everyone! Today I have a couple of cards I created using the new Dragon Tails Cut Files available in the Silhouette Design Store and the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop!  I love shaped cards, add in some adorable Dragons and Vikings and you get total cuteness!  Take a peek...



I just love the Viking with Horn and Notes.  He just said "party" to me, so I added the Party Title to complete the look!


The dragons in this cut file collection are too cute!  I fell in love with this Medium Blue Dragon, his teeth are just too funny!  I added in the Birthday Cake, you could also customize this with some Skinny Alphas and put a number on the cake!


Both cards were made using Doodlebug Textured Cardstock and Gingham Linen Petite Prints.  Be sure to check out all of the new Dragon Tails cut files in the Silhouette Design Store and the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop, they are absolutely adorable and would make great party decorations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!