Monday, June 5, 2017

Doodlebug Design: Pinspired Floral Arrangement

Hi Everyone!   The Doodlebug Design Team was challenged to find a non-paper related pin on Pinterest that inspired us to create something from our Doodlebug products.  I took a look through my Pinterest Boards and found this pin showcasing some Mother's Day floral arrangements.   I just loved the beautiful flowers and decided to recreate this using some Gingham Linen Petite Prints.


My friend called this an "ambitious" project, she was so right!  However, I'm thrilled with the results, it was worth the effort.


I started with the tea cup cut file here.  I pieced it together using some Lily White and Stone Gray Petite Prints.  I then set to making a number of 3D Paper Flowers using various cut files from the Silhouette Store, and more Petite Prints.  I glued wire to the bases of the flowers and arranged them in the cup using some floral foam.  Here are some other views of the flowers in the cup...



And here are some close-ups of the flowers...







The best part?  I have a pretty floral arrangement that will never wilt!  That's it for me today.  Be sure to stop by the Doodlebug Blog over the next couple of weeks for more Pin-spired projects!  Thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

  1. I love this project so much and I can appreciate the work involved. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!