Monday, December 3, 2018

Doodlebug Design | Christmas Town Cut File Cards

Christmas Card season is in full swing!!  When I saw the new Doodlebug Design  Christmas Town Cut File Collection, I just knew I had to get cutting!  The only problem was how to narrow down my selections, all of the little icons are just too cute!  I will definitely be making more soon... but I was able to narrow it all down for these cards...


As soon as I saw the adorable Snowman Look Up File, I knew I had to use it!!  His cute little face was too much cuteness to resist!  I decided to make a shaped card, and added a little banner using the Snowflake cut file from the Milk & Cookies Collection.  I used some Lily White Teensy Type letters to add the word JOY to the banner. I used some of the new Dot-Stripe Petite Prints to piece him together.


My next card is a box card I created using the Present Mouse cut file.  I made a box of the present file and had the little mouse pop up from inside!  The tag is from the Christmas Town Chit Chat pieces.  I also added some Doodlebug Sequins in Ladybug to the holly berry for a bit of sparkle!


Since there were so many cute little icons, I wanted to make a little scene card to showcase more of them!  I made a center box card using the base from this cut file from Lori Whitlock and made my own little scene using the Squirrel, Red House, Winter Tree, Tree with Snow, and Snowman with Hat files. Take a peek...


I added some Stickles to the snow for some shine and topped it off with the 'Tis the Season Banner from the Chit Chat pieces.  I love how this card folds flat, but then opens up to such a fun dimensional look!
Be sure to check out all of the Christmas Town Cut files in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop Here and they will be coming soon to the Silhouette Store!  If you make something using one of the files, be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Social media so we can see! That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!