Sunday, July 28, 2019

Doodlebug Design | A Purr-fect Layout

My name is Kathy and I'm a crazy cat lady.   To most people this isn't really "news."  I am the mom to two very spoiled kitties... and since my daughter has been away at school and I work from home, I spend a lot of time with them. This means I have lots of pictures of them that really need to be scrapped.  I've been hording the Kitten Smitten collection for a while, so I came up with this layout of my quirky boy Jax.  Take a peek...


I created the Silhouette file for this layout, and backed the letters with some papers from Kitten Smitten, and some Gingham Linen Petite Prints and of course Jax.


I dug into the Kitten Smitten Odds and Ends and found the cute little black kitty, and the notepad paper for my journaling.  The mouse and the paw prints are from the icon sticker sheet, and the fishy clip is from the cute clips.


I embellished more with some word stickers from the This and That sheet and sprinkled some sprinkles around the letters.


I popped it all up to give it a little dimension.  If you'd like to use this file for your kitty pics, you can download the file from my blog here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
Kitten Smitten Collection - Soft Shadows
Kitten Smitten Collection - Pastel Plaid
Kitten Smitten Collection - Calico Crush
Kitten Smitten Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Kitten Smitten Collection - Odd and Ends
Kitten Smitten Collection - Icons Stickers
Kitten Smitten  Collection - This & That Stickers
Kitten Smitten Collection - Cute Clips - Fishy Bones
gingham-linen petite print 6x6 paper pad
Doodle Twine - Bubble Blue 
cupcake sprinkles
limeade sprinkles
bumblebee sprinkles
swimming pool sprinkles

OTHER
Love My Cat Cut File
Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!