Monday, October 14, 2019

Doodlebug Design | Candy Carnival Pop Dot Card

I am having so much fun with the Doodlebug Design Candy Carnival Collection.  The little stickers and Odds & Ends are just so cute, they inspire so many ideas!  I love making little scenes with them, like the one in this pop dot card, take a peek...


I started with the Booville Fat Pumpkin SVG file to make the base.  I separated the different layers with pop dots to give the card dimension.  I added stickers from the Icons Sticker Sheet, the mini icons and some of the stars from the Halloween Night Sprinkles.  I finished it with a the little Halloween tag from the Chit Chat pieces.


Have you made a card or project using Candy Carnival?  Be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram, we would love to see your creations.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek.


DOODLEBUG DESIGN PRODUCTS
Candy Carnival Collection
Dot-Stripe Petite Prints Collection
Doodle Twine Beetle Black


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!