Saturday, October 5, 2019

Doodlebug Design | Candy Carnival Easel Card

Happy World Cardmaking Day! Are you creating today?  I’m celebrating with Doodlebug Design today!  It's October, that means cool weather, cider and pumpkin carving!  I don't have any littles at home anymore, but I still love to carve pumpkins.  Pumpkin guts aside, it's a fun activity!  My goal is to carve a pumpkin that is as cute as the little jack-o-lanterns on the Doodlebug Design Candy Carnival Icons Sticker Sheet... we will see how that goes this year! For now, I used cute little pumpkins to make an easel card for Halloween... take a peek...


I created a Silhouette Cut file for the base of this card, (you can download the file I created here) and pieced it together using some Petite prints and the Plaid side of the Prize Wheel paper. I just love the colors in the plaid!!!  I made a little pumpkin patch scene using stickers from the Icons Sheet and added a little spider web and spider at the top of the card.  The sentiment is from the Candy Carnival Chit Chat pieces.  The card actually folds flat to send along to a friend!  If you make any projects using Candy Carnival, be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook & Instagram.  We love to see what you create!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek.

Doodlebug Products Used
Candy Carnival Collection
Gingham Linen Petite Prints Collection



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!