Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Lori Whitlock | Purr-fect Halloween Card

Only 15 more days until Halloween!!  Have you bought your candy yet?  I'm putting that off until last minute so I'm not tempted to sneak a few for myself!  I did make some Halloween Cards, including this "purr-fect" card... Lori Whitlock's Pop Up Box Card Halloween Cat (SVG, Silhouette).


All papers and embellishments are from Doodlebug Design's Candy Carnival and Petite Prints Collections.  I changed the design slightly... adding some green and pink papers behind the kitty's face and I also added some silly enamel dot eyes to the spider.  It's such a fun card, I can't wait to send it out!  Have you made any of  Lori's Halloween cards or projects?  Be sure to tag her on Facebook and Instagram, we would love to see your creations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!